agosto 30, 2010

Today, i'm feeling...

...just shut up.. and drive...


I've been looking for a driver who's qualified
So if you think that you're the one step into my ride
I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
With a sunroof top and a gangster lean

So if you feel me let me know, know, know
Come on now what you waiting for, for, for
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

Got you where you wanna go if you know what i mean
Got a ride that smoother than a limosine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can baby boy then we can go all night

Cos I'm 0 to 60 in three point five
Baby you got the keys
Now shut up and drive
(drive, drive, drive)

Shut up and drive
(drive, drive, drive)

1 comentário:

Jane Doe disse...

este video clip é um must :D