dezembro 07, 2009

Broken Heart

You're everything I thought you never were

And nothing like I thought you could have been

But still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that?

You're the only one I wish I could forget

The only one I love to not forgive

And though you break my heart, you're the only one

And though there are times when I hate you

'Cause I can't erase

The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face

And even now, while I hate you, it pains me to say

I know I'll be there at the end of the day

I don't wanna be without you, babe

I don't want a broken heart

Don't wanna take a breath without you, babe

I don't wanna play that part

I know that I love you, but let me just say

I don't wanna love you in no kind of way, no no

I don't want a broken heart

I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl

No, no, no broken-hearted girl......

1 comentário:

Marisa Góis disse...

Simplesmente adoro esta música! A letra é qualquer coisa de fantástico!

Um bjinho.
Marisa